Monday, September 17, 2012

Insta Insta: @elladamiani @andietowner

One of my favourite cafe's at the moment- Two Birds One Stone in South Yarra, Melbourne. They have a fabulously interesting all-day breakfast menu, great coffee and what better location than right behind Chapel Street right? The bircher muesli and the twice cooked french toast is my pick :)

 Casual and comfy! I am wearing Sass & Bide boots and top, Zara boyfriend jeans and Zara blazer.

Andie rocks a backless Mossman top!

 I am wearing a Zara blazer, Acne boyfriend jeans and Sass & Bide necklace.

Online make-up shopping, nothing better!

 Zara leopard print shirt and boyfriend jeans. So comfy and cool.

Me and my man friend. I am wearing Alexander Wang.

 My next overseas trip has meant that I have resorted to selling my wardrobe and my soul haha... These Sunday market stalls are great fun and great for some extra $$$

I am off to work here in my Sass & Bide skirt and top!

 Breakfast, best meal of the day :)

Andie rockin it out last Friday night

 21st celebrations! I am wearing a White Suede skirt.

Red lips and smiles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment